Luxury & Affordable Walk In Closets
You can take control of your closet chaos with a walk-in closet renovation by Premier Showcase. We specialize in designing and building custom walk in closets for homeowners in Fort Myers, and surrounding areas. Your closet design specialist will be able to look at what you are storing and come up with solutions that will allow you to keep your closet — and your master bedroom — neater and tidier than ever before. Contact us today to schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation, or visit us at our showrooms in Southwest Florida.
Your walk-in closet is often the catalyst for the way your master bedroom functions. If you don’t have enough room in your closet for your whole wardrobe, it’s easy to start piling up sweaters on a chair or leaving clean laundry in baskets on the floor. This type of clutter does not help you feel rested and welcome in your own master bedroom!
Walk In Closets Design
Our walk in closets are designed and built specifically for the way you need to use your space. We’ll also ask you about your home decorating preferences, your budget, and your routines; this helps us design the perfect storage system for you.
Here are some of the options that you’ll have for your walk-in closet remodel project:
- Hanging Rods: Rather than just hanging these around the perimeter of the closet slightly overhead, we can install double-hung hanging rods to make it easier to hang your separates. No need to cram all of your clothing together to make it all fit on a single tier!
- Closet Drawers: Why keep your undergarments, scarves and other smaller items outside of the closet? Open up your master bedroom more by storing these belongings right in the closet. It makes getting dressed much easier and more convenient.
- Closet Shelves: You probably have at least one shelf in your closet, but we can add as many as you need to store your purses, hats, stacked sweaters, jeans, or whatever you are struggling to find room for.
- Closet Organizers: You need to keep your accessories in good condition, and our closet organizers will help. We provide shoe racks, belt and tie racks, jewelry trays, and much more. Let us know what you need help storing, and we can provide a solution for you.
- Closet Accessories: In addition to storing clothing, your closet can function in other ways, too. Have you considered a tip-out hamper? How about a pull-out mirror or a fold-down ironing board? We’ve got convenient accessories that don’t take up much room but will allow you to use all of your walk-in closet’s potential.
Call Premier Showcase today to schedule a free in-home consultation. During this appointment, we can show you various closet designs and give you some ideas, then we can create your design with our 3D software. Once you approve it, we’ll provide you with a quote and schedule your installation. It’s that simple! Contact us now to get the process started.